Stable and versatile hardwood flooring needs are fulfilled with the La Famiglia collection of European Flooring. For complementing your desire of having a pleasing and excellent environment, Luigi solid hardwood flooring is the best option available for you from this exquisite collection. Build with durable hardwood planks, this flooring is perfect to experience the creativity of a rich and luxurious floor.
The modern white oak flooring helps to accentuate your interior and give it a perfect look. You can get this perfect flooring for your stairways, bedroom, or lobby, anywhere you place it and the entire concentration will be on the floor. Get ready to receive compliments from all your guests or neighbors.
Why Luigi Solid Hardwood Flooring Is Everyone’s Favorite?
Luigi solid hardwood flooring is perfect for everyone willing to enhance their interior. For classic or contemporary interiors, the Luigi floors lay a perfect and remarkable foundation. When you are willing to embody rich and luxurious visuals into your interior, this hardwood flooring is what you need. It allows creativity to flow through the base without any interruptions.
Each plank of this flooring is crafted with elegance and extreme craftsmanship by experienced European artisans. Hence the popularity of this floor is exceeding its reputation.
- Creativity to flow within the interior
- Each plank is designed with luxurious visuals
- Remarkable foundation to accentuate the interior
- Exclusive flooring for any part of your home
- Made with marine-grade Baltic Birch substrate
Species: European White Oak.
It is from fully mature trees of sustainable and thoughtfully-governed and managed forestry. The substrate and finishing of Luigi, our popular natural hardwood floor, are all designed in Europe by strictly adhering to the age-old high Legno Bastone specifications. We also provide custom fabrication done by Legno Bastone in our family-owned European factories. Everything is done carefully by the hands of skilled European craftsmen. Our artisans are skilled, experienced, and fully trained to create jaw-dropping floors with marvelous finishing.
1. Width– 180mm and 200mm
2. Thickness– 13mm
3. Length– It varies upon availability. However, you can get a minimum of 75% full-length boards, 1950mm or even more.
4. Wear Layer– 4 mm
5. Janka Rating– 1360
6. Substrate– FSC Certified 7 Ply Baltic Birch, with Cross Panel Strength. The Baltic Birch substrate is better than the traditional one, as it provides enhanced moisture resistance and excellent dimensional stability.
7. Radiant Heating– Yes
1. Glue-Down- This installation method needs a flat, clean, and dry subfloor. The board is glued to the floor with the appropriate adhesive. To ensure proper glue transfer, glue manufacturers recommend rolling the flooring throughout installations using a heavy-weight roller. This method adds extraordinary neatness to the floor.
2. Floating– This installation method does not allow the floor to attach to the subfloor. The floor plank is fit together with a tongue and groove mechanism, or an interlocking system. It is a cost-effective method, which allows quick installation.
3. Nail-Down– Nail-down wood flooring installation is the most common and preferred installation method. Each plank is nailed every 8 inches and 3 inches from both ends of the plank. It is the best way to put your floors in place, as professionals consider it to be a permanent installation method.
4. Weight– 1.9lbs/SF
5. Custom Design– Handcrafted; 100% European
6. Finish: Lightly Brushed or Shaved. The collection also looks excellently wonderful even with the lightly-smoked finish. It is provided to bring Natural Tannin into the hardwood surface.
These finishes contain traces (for about 10%) of Sap Wood in the form of light/white streaks. Please make certain that your end client is aware. During installation, they are to be displaced throughout the project, accordingly.
- Proprietary blended oils
- Micro Bevel on side Edges and Square Edges at the Head Ends
- All Natural Hard-Wax Oil Finish. UV Curved.
- No Formaldehyde- It’s a 100% Natural product.
- Hand Crafted by skilled European Artisans in Europe.
LaFamiglia Grading Specification:
- A trace of heart on the face side can occur
- Sapwood on the face side can occur
- End check, closed checks, healthy knots permitted
- Outbroken knots are permissible
- No Insect damage, inner bark, or rouge is allowed
- An outbroken side knot (filled) is allowed
- If possible, all imperfections will be filled