100% Made in Europe || Handcrafted Custom Design || European White Oak || 180mm x 13mm (7.1” x 1/2”) & 220mm x 13mm (8.66” x ½”) || 4mm || All-Natural UV-Cured Hard-wax oil Finish || 7-Ply Marine-Grade Baltic Birch Substrate || Zero VOCs
Natural hardwood floor has always been the preferred choice for the long-lasting beauty of any property. The natural grains and distinctive grains of Antonietta embody nature at its finest. It possesses extreme beauty, which gives you a versatile choice to capture the character of your floor. Adding light and character to any space, this hardwood floor enhances the look of your home.
Why Antonietta Natural Hardwood Floor Is Everyone’s Favorite?
Antonietta Natural hardwood floor allows the room to look slightly larger than its actual size. Whether you are planning for a luxurious home or upscaling your retail boutique, Antonietta is the right choice for you. This light color white oak floor is also popular for adding clarity and character to the area.
You can see the unique characteristics, patterns, textures, and grains. The wood being in its natural organic state, you can get a glimpse of knots, swirls, and burls. The “unfinished” look of the floor, adds visual interest, enhancing the interior design of your home.
Interesting grain patterns
- Draws less attention to scratches, and dust
- Covered with a protective low sheen offering a natural look
- The narrow planks have long lengths and smooth texture
- This natural hardwood floor offers lasting durability
Species: European White Oak.
It is from fully mature trees of sustainable and thoughtfully-governed and managed forestry. The substrate and finishing of Antonietta, our popular natural hardwood floor, are all designed in Europe by strictly adhering to the age-old high Legno Bastone specifications. We also provide custom fabrication done by Legno Bastone in our family-owned European factories. Everything is done carefully by the hands of skilled European craftsmen. Our artisans are skilled, experienced, and fully trained to create jaw-dropping floors with marvelous finishing.
- Width– 180mm and 200mm
- Thickness– 13mm
- Length– It varies upon availability. However, you can get a minimum of 75% full-length boards, 1950mm or even more.
- Wear Layer– 4 mm
- Janka Rating– 1360
- Substrate– FSC Certified 7 Ply Baltic Birch, with Cross Panel Strength. The Baltic Birch substrate is better than the traditional one, as it provides enhanced moisture resistance and excellent dimensional stability.
- Radiant Heating– Yes
- Glue-Down- This installation method needs a flat, clean, and dry subfloor. The board is glued to the floor with the appropriate adhesive. To ensure proper glue transfer, glue manufacturers recommend rolling the flooring throughout installations using a heavy-weight roller. This method adds extraordinary neatness to the floor.
- Floating– This installation method does not allow the floor to attach to the subfloor. The floor plank is fit together with a tongue and groove mechanism, or an interlocking system. It is a cost-effective method, which allows quick installation.
- Nail-Down– Nail-down wood flooring installation is the most common and preferred installation method. Each plank is nailed every 8 inches and 3 inches from both ends of the plank. It is the best way to put your floors in place, as professionals consider it to be a permanent installation method.
- Weight– 1.9lbs/SF
- Custom Design– Handcrafted; 100% European
- Finish: Lightly Brushed or Shaved. The collection also looks excellently wonderful even with the lightly-smoked finish. It is provided to bring Natural Tannin into the hardwood surface.
These finishes contain traces (for about 10%) of Sap Wood in the form of light/white streaks. Please make certain that your end client is aware. During installation, they are to be displaced throughout the project, accordingly.
- Proprietary blended oils
- Micro Bevel on side Edges and Square Edges at the Head Ends
- All Natural Hard-Wax Oil Finish. UV Curved.
- No Formaldehyde- It’s a 100% Natural product.
- Hand Crafted by skilled European Artisans in Europe.
LaFamiglia Grading Specification:
- A trace of heart on the face side can occur
- Sapwood on the face side can occur
- End check, closed checks, healthy knots permitted
- Outbroken knots are permissible
- No Insect damage, inner bark, or rouge is allowed
- An outbroken side knot (filled) is allowed
- If possible, all imperfections will be filled